07/07/2014

Sheer Lingerie Print 4/20

4/20 As a fashion illustrator I am obsessed with some of the new trends emerging, one of them being lace bras, with thin straps, sheer detailing and beautiful colouring, they really make lingerie interesting again. I was pretty bored of the standard balconette and other shapes, so i've really taken to this. I've been wanting to draw these for a while now, and having the opportunity to create new illustrations every day has made me made quick decisions and actually take more chances. I've recently set up a society 6 page for international orders, so if you're outside of the UK you can now order my new prints HERE. If you're in the UK then grab a bargain,
Every image from this Illustration series are £10 each. 



1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous, I'd totally buy this :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete