17/01/2012

Company magazine Illustration.

Company Magazine.

I entered an illustration competition in early January to be in with a chance to Illustrate their fashion issue, Unfortunately i didn't win, but i was shortlisted as a finalist which was great! I saw some great work in there, and found a few more artists to watch!

My Givenchy Collection featured on the website, which i was thrilled about, i got a lot of support and great comments about my work. I've been working on making my work look a little less digital, adding textures to create a watercolour/wash style. I left certain lines out letting the colour washes suggest shape and outlined other parts darker.


Have a click to see my close-up.



Another one of my Images was a little more sparkly and colourful, I love Megan fox so in keeping with my watercolour style i used brushes and splats to make her fringed jacket, And what is more fun than having Nebulas Dip-Dyed into your hair?


I have three other images which I'll sent away for the competition, Fancy seeing them?








2 comments:

  1. wow these are beautiful! love theat megan fox illustration you are really talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll be posting a few more soon! :)

      Delete