29/06/2014

Company Magazine July





Hello! My new illustrations for company magazine have just been released in their July Issue, it's about amazing festival make-up, featuring my illustrations, I worked so hard on these and wanted to make sure all the colours were bright, and popped.  I loved this project, lately I've felt that my work has taken a big leap and i've definitely made a conscious effort to spend a lot more time to get that extra detail in, At the time it's hard to see the difference but comparing it to old work makes me feel a lot better!

Do you see a difference in my work? I've uploaded a high-res Gif of the new illustrations so you can see some details, i based the different looks over one eye so you can really see the affect different shapes and colours have on an eye. My favourite is the orange and purple look, the colours are so punchy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment