29/01/2014

Sarah Jessica Parker


It's an exciting time of year for fashion, with the Grammys, Oscars and Couture week (to name a few) there are always beautiful designs that are being shown. I adored Couture week, my favourites being Elie Saab (every year) and Dolce and Gabbana Alta Moda. I was also SO excited to find out Sarah Jessica Parker is releasing her own shoe collection, HOW COULD SHE NOT?! I adore the simplicity of the designs, and with the 90's raging back into fashion, rumours of a new Sex and the City movie, she couldn't have chosen a better time. 
 I've always loved "SJP's" Style, as a petite lady she really dresses well, and isn't afraid to try the trends that us smaller girls would be encouraged to shy away from, Her heels are a little smaller than what i'd comfortably wear, although they are super lovely and i'd love to try them. Although at $195 I think they're a little out of my price range.  :(


I had to draw one of the photos that have been taken for her collection, I've always hated Red and Pink together, but the more I see of it the more I love it, So, i'm converted now, and I shall pay no attention to my colour wheel ;) Also, does anyone else remember Carrie loving the Mary Jane's in the Vogue shoe closet? She's designed some so similar to those, lush. Below is a little Gif i've made showing the process of my illustration! 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous drawing! love the gif at the end too :)


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete